Why you need to use Payroll Software?
As an employer, you are required by law to keep records of pay and deductions, such as tax and National Insurance contributions (NICs), for each of your employees. You must use payroll software to store your employee records and calculate what payments you need to make to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). You submit your records online to HMRC each time you pay your employees.
How can we help:
Our Payroll Accountants ensures that your organisation complies with the regulations to pay your employees the right amount, on time. Combining intelligence and commitment, the team of CPA and ACCA accountants has won the respect and trust of a wide and varied client base providing accounting and taxation services .Our Payroll services include:
- Free set up of your payroll.
- All statutory requirements including Tax, NICs, SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP &
- Advice on Tax and National Insurance matters.
- Employee payment via BACS.
- Experienced and friendly Helpdesk support and advice.
- A set of management reports (sent via password protected e-mail or
- Bespoke reports can be created to suit your requirements.
- Payroll data for use in Microsoft Excel.
- Security payslips.
- Mid-period calculations for new starters or leavers.
- Calculations and advice for salary change.
- A re-run of your payroll.
- Online submission of tax documents to HMRC.
- Online submission of Year End Documentation.
- P60s for your employees.
In the current economic climate cutting costs and improving efficiency are key components of business success. This can be achieved by outsourcing your payroll to Payroll Options to save both time and money.
Our payroll service guarantees compliance with Payroll legislation and statutory requirements meaning you don’t have to keep re-training your payroll employees and you won’t need to worry about them going off sick or on holiday.
Let us simplify your payroll process. Email us your payroll changes. On completion, we will email you the reports as password protected PDF attachments and dispatch your employees’ payslips to you. As a BACS approved bureau, we can pay your employees directly into their bank accounts.
If any of these services interest you or you would like to discuss your requirements please contact us. We provide an individual service to our clients and are therefore happy to tailor our services to your business needs.